Spot market price for Russian M100 product ended last week higher at an average of RUB 18,212 / pmt
Wholesale spot market price for Russian fuel oil M100 (Mazut-100) between August 13 and August 17 rose by an average of RUB 276.0 week-on-week to RUB 18,212.0 per metric ton (pmt), the market specialist Kortes said.
The bunker indications for Russia's regional markets are as follows:
- North-West Federal District M100 fuel oil price remained flat at RUB 16,275.0 pmt;
- Central Federal District – the product price rose by RUB 177.0 to RUB 17,617.0 pmt;
- Volga Federal District – the price grew by 196.0 rubles to settle at RUB 16,977.0 pmt;
- Southern Federal District – remained unchanged at RUB 18,250.0 pmt;
- Siberian Federal District - the price was up RUB 840.0 to RUB 20,350.0 pmt;
- Far Eastern Federal District – M100 price rose by 280.0 rubles to RUB 26,070.0 pmt.