Spot market price for Russian M100 product ended last week higher at nearly RUB 18,000 / pmt
Average wholesale spot market price for Russian fuel oil M100 (Mazut-100) between August 6 and August 10 rose by RUB 244.0 week-on-week to RUB 17,936.0 per metric ton (pmt), the market specialist Kortes said.
The bunker indications for Russia's regional markets are as follows:
- North-West Federal District M100 fuel oil price was flat at RUB 16,275.0 pmt;
- Central Federal District – the product price rose by RUB 253.0 to RUB 17,440.0 pmt;
- Volga Federal District – the price leaped by 2,247.0 rubles to settle at RUB 16,781.0 pmt;
- Southern Federal District – remained unchanged at RUB 18,250.0 pmt;
- Siberian Federal District - the price was up RUB 480.0 to RUB 19,510.0 pmt;
- Far Eastern Federal District – M100 price rose by 370.0 rubles to RUB 25,790.0 pmt.